Monday, February 25, 2019

The olden days school

The  Olden Days School

The groan of the crooked door entering the apartment was ghastly. The seats all broken . No tables at all. The piano sat quietly, patiently waiting to be played.  The piano tiles felt rough and worn.The board stand was lying on the floor. I would not be able to see more, it was time for me to go home. “Ahhhhhhh there on the floor was a monstrous  hole!” I blared as I ran out. It was a misadventure .

Death trap,aged and hazy ………………….I was about to  fall into the Nethermost divot.

2 comments:

  1. I liked how you used adjectives and I could really make the picture out in my head.
    But maybe try to use similes next time.

    by Tunde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing Fariah! I like all your describing words. Maybe next time you could make it longer.

    ReplyDelete

The short cut Questions

The short cut Questions Q1. Who is elliot's friend? Q2.Where does elliot and his friend get stuck? Q3.What places have they pla...